I was thrilled to be able to drive a famed Raynard Formula 4 race car in South Africa with my friends Mark Lauth and Jannet Wood from Fantastic Racing. We spent the day on track at Zwartkops Raceway outside of Johannesburg where I ultimately ran a 1:12 lap in the Reynard. What I loved most about the Reynard Formula 4 was the smooth sequential gear box and the balanced handling. Below are two videos which highlight my time on track in the Reynard. This track tends to be a slower 1.5 mile road coast, with average speeds of 71 MPH, but I drove consistently above average speeds, which accounts for the decent lap time. A super fast lap time in a Formula 4 car at Zwartkops is probably a 1:00 lap. Let me know what you think. You can find the complete Klickr album from our time at Zwartkops Raceway here.
- Statement from John Hope Bryant on the Passing of Former First Lady Mrs. Barbara Bush
- Re-Introducing the Global Dignity Song, by Dave Stewart and Nadirah X
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Global Dignity Partners With The King Center To Commemorate The 50th Anniversary Of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Assassination
- King’s Legacy on Addressing Poverty