My team and I, representing HOPE Global Initiatives, HOPE Global Forum and Operation HOPE, South Africa, met today with the Australian High Commission in Pretoria, South Africa to thank them for their financial support of our work here. Funding from the Australian High Commission supports Banking on Our Future (financial literacy), Adult Edition, for used on homeless shelters, frustrated youth and the formerly incarcerated exiting the penal system here in South Africa. A special thank you to Australian High Commissioner Adam McCarthy, Larissa Subira, Ana Kabalu, Stacey Walker and others. And my team, led by Mary Hagerty-Erhsam and Zviko Mudimu, HOPE South Africa managing director. Okay, let's go... John Hope Bryant
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.
- Will tax reform help the poor? John Hope Bryant on MSNBC with Velshi & Ruhle
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.