Operation HOPE, South Africa is proud to partner with Peace Corps, South Africa over the past years (anf going forward) focused on financial literacy education in the rural areas of the country where the Peace Corps operates. HOPE South Africa trains Peace Corps members in our financial literacy toolkit, and then we support the Peace Corps family institutionally and organizationally as they engage in communities -- providing financial literacy and economic empowerment solutions to residents. This is silver rights empowerment for all, at a rural level, on the ground. This is a first ever financial literacy certification for Peace Corps South Africa volunteers. More to come. I was pleased to drop by the Peace Corps SA offices today, to personally thank them for their commitment and support. Let's go.... John Hope Bryant
- On Leadership: An Inspiring Post by Benjamin P. Hardy . Why Most People Will Never Be Successful.
- A Mother’s Day Present – A Commencement, and an Honorary Doctorate Degree
- Upcoming Stop on the Delivering the Memo Book Tour | The Commerce Club – Atlanta
- John Hope Bryan Live on Facebook Reaches 700K+ Followers
- Less than 1% of venture capital goes to African-Americans