More than a year after it's publish date, "How The Poor Can Save Capitalism" continues to rank amongst the top 100 Kindle Edition books in Social Policy, Poverty and Development & Growth categories. A special thank you to everyone that supports the delivery of The Memo. Okay, let's go...
- Statement from John Hope Bryant on the Passing of Former First Lady Mrs. Barbara Bush
- Re-Introducing the Global Dignity Song, by Dave Stewart and Nadirah X
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Global Dignity Partners With The King Center To Commemorate The 50th Anniversary Of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.’s Assassination
- King’s Legacy on Addressing Poverty