More than a year after it's publish date, "How The Poor Can Save Capitalism" continues to rank amongst the top 100 Kindle Edition books in Social Policy, Poverty and Development & Growth categories. A special thank you to everyone that supports the delivery of The Memo. Okay, let's go...
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.
- Will tax reform help the poor? John Hope Bryant on MSNBC with Velshi & Ruhle
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.