Thanks to a lot of help from my friends, earlier this year we unveiled the Mansory Lotus Evora GTE here in Atlanta, Georgia. Today we believe the car is the only Mansory Lotus Evora GTE in the country. Thanks to the passion and tech work of Sevan Torossian, today we unveil a dedicated website page for the Bryant Group Motorsports Build: Mansory Lotus Evora GTE. You can find the new dedicated Build site here. We hope you like it. You can also find details on the Build process itself in this popular Blog post. You can find the complete photo album (professional and amateur photos) of the Mansory Lotus Evora GTE car on Flickr here. Of course, let me know what you think. John Hope Bryant Credit: A special thank you to Mike McConville, owner of Magnum Collision, who served as overall Project Manager for the build. Thanks also goes out to Jason Cummins, owner ofBuckhead Imports, Tony Marzullo, owner of Gas Motors, Dak Kinard, owner of CarTunes, Robert Konick, President of British Racing Group in Pennyslvania, Charles Wunof Hong Kong, who provided a lot of the custom carbon fiber work, George, owner of Difflow(provider of the custom diffuser), the team at Motorcars of Atlanta (Lamborghini/Lotus Dealership), and the others who helped to bring this special project to life.
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.
- Will tax reform help the poor? John Hope Bryant on MSNBC with Velshi & Ruhle
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.