ChicagoNow. The book just came out as a paperback book earlier in this month of October, 2015, debuting as the #1 New Release on Amazon.com in Business Development. Here is book review from Nekia Nichelle in ChicagoNow. Please share it with your friends, and of course, let me know what you think. "How The Poor Can Save Capitalism" by John Hope Bryant Synopsis In his latest book, John Hope Bryant once again turns traditional thinking on its head, starting with its audacious title, which boldly asserts that capitalism in fact needs to be saved, and that furthermore, the poor can save it, a completely counter-intuitive idea to many. After two decades of leadership in the fight against poverty, the founder of Operation HOPE, picks up where he left off in his previous book, Love Leadership, in which he makes the case that the best way to get ahead is to figure out what you have to give in an increasingly self-obsessed world. In How the Poor Can Save Capitalism Bryant constructs a vision for America in which he fully embraces the power of the free enterprise system to transform lives, while simultaneously appealing to the great American tradition of compassion and common connection.It's nice to see my last book, now a solid and proven bestseller, recognized with such an insightful book review as the one that came out this week in
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.
- Will tax reform help the poor? John Hope Bryant on MSNBC with Velshi & Ruhle
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.