I am pleased to share that JP Morgan Chase has committed $500,000 to support our work on the ground in underserved communities across the nation in 2015. The also have agreed, as part of this support, to become an important Annual Member of Operation HOPE. A special thank you to Jamie Dimon, Chairman and CEO of JP Morgan Chase, who also personally approved support a couple years ago for our HOPE Coalition America work for Hurricane Sandy in New Jersey. Leading this effort was Ms. Dalila Wilson-Scott, President of the JP Morgan Chase Foundation, who quietly yet effectively supports a global movement for good within the bank. Look for great things from Dalila Wilson-Scott in the future. She's a leader who gives, cares and gets results for those 'not in the corporate suites' of America. At least, they are not there -- yet.
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business