I am pleased to share that JP Morgan Chase has committed $500,000 to support our work on the ground in underserved communities across the nation in 2015. The also have agreed, as part of this support, to become an important Annual Member of Operation HOPE. A special thank you to Jamie Dimon, Chairman and CEO of JP Morgan Chase, who also personally approved support a couple years ago for our HOPE Coalition America work for Hurricane Sandy in New Jersey. Leading this effort was Ms. Dalila Wilson-Scott, President of the JP Morgan Chase Foundation, who quietly yet effectively supports a global movement for good within the bank. Look for great things from Dalila Wilson-Scott in the future. She's a leader who gives, cares and gets results for those 'not in the corporate suites' of America. At least, they are not there -- yet.
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.
- Will tax reform help the poor? John Hope Bryant on MSNBC with Velshi & Ruhle
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.