Tomorrow I will be visiting a high school in Anchorage, Alaska to celebrate Global Dignity Day. I am excited to share that the Mayor of Anchorage has declared tomorrow, Global Dignity Day in Anchorage, and his team will be joining us to present the proclamation! The school we are visiting is the 2nd most diverse high school IN THE COUNTRY. Anchorage's has about 300,000 living here, has a large military population, and its overall immigrant population of 27,000 ranks the city 119th nationally. There are also particularly large Asian/Pacific Islander and Native populations. Check out the work of Global Dignity USA here. Let's go...
- A Mother’s Day Present – A Commencement, and an Honorary Doctorate Degree
- Upcoming Stop on the Delivering the Memo Book Tour | The Commerce Club – Atlanta
- John Hope Bryan Live on Facebook Reaches 700K+ Followers
- Less than 1% of venture capital goes to African-Americans
- ThriveGlobal: Spiritual Capital is the Start of True Wealth