Tomorrow I will be visiting a high school in Anchorage, Alaska to celebrate Global Dignity Day. I am excited to share that the Mayor of Anchorage has declared tomorrow, Global Dignity Day in Anchorage, and his team will be joining us to present the proclamation! The school we are visiting is the 2nd most diverse high school IN THE COUNTRY. Anchorage's has about 300,000 living here, has a large military population, and its overall immigrant population of 27,000 ranks the city 119th nationally. There are also particularly large Asian/Pacific Islander and Native populations. Check out the work of Global Dignity USA here. Let's go...
- Come join us Cecil Murray Center for Community Engagement
- Meet & Greet In DC! Here’s Your Chance To Meet John Hope Bryant!
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour Featuring John Hope Bryant & CEO of Gallup, Jim Clifton
- John Hope Bryant on failing every day without loss of enthusiasm.
- John Hope Bryant unpacks immigrant entrepreneurs in the streets of Harlem New York.