Christian Science Monitor published a piece this week on our work at Operation HOPE with young people, from South Central Los Angeles to Baltimore to Detroit and back. They basically, got it right. You can read the complete story here. Let me know what you think. Pass it on. Let's go....
- Statement from John Hope Bryant on the Passing of Los Angeles Civic Leader John Mack
- Moments: John Hope Bryant Speaks at 50th Anniversary of Dr. King’s Sanitation Workers Strike in Memphis.
- The Promise Homes Company Completes Acquisition of 167 Single-Family Homes in Atlanta, Tallahassee & Orlando
- The Promise Homes Company Is Hiring: Looking for a Resident Empowerment Manager in Atlanta.
- The Memo to be Translated Into Spanish Edition