I was honored to speak before the Alaska Principals's Association as the keynote for their 49th Conference, to conduct Global Dignity Day at Bartlett High School, where the Mayor of Anchorage proclaimed October 20th, 2015, Global Dignity Day in Anchorage, and to introduce my vision for 'silver rights' empowerment for all. In this radio and print interview (linked also below) with Alaska Public Media, I walk through my vision for Alaska, and for bringing silver rights empowerment for all to the youth and the people there, through the Operation HOPE, Project 5117 Portfolio. Specifically, I speak here about HOPE Business In A Box Academies, and HOPE B- Business Compact Schools. Let me know what you think. Share it, please, with those you love. Let's go....
- On Leadership: An Inspiring Post by Benjamin P. Hardy . Why Most People Will Never Be Successful.
- A Mother’s Day Present – A Commencement, and an Honorary Doctorate Degree
- Upcoming Stop on the Delivering the Memo Book Tour | The Commerce Club – Atlanta
- John Hope Bryan Live on Facebook Reaches 700K+ Followers
- Less than 1% of venture capital goes to African-Americans