I was honored to speak before the Alaska Principals's Association as the keynote for their 49th Conference, to conduct Global Dignity Day at Bartlett High School, where the Mayor of Anchorage proclaimed October 20th, 2015, Global Dignity Day in Anchorage, and to introduce my vision for 'silver rights' empowerment for all. In this radio and print interview (linked also below) with Alaska Public Media, I walk through my vision for Alaska, and for bringing silver rights empowerment for all to the youth and the people there, through the Operation HOPE, Project 5117 Portfolio. Specifically, I speak here about HOPE Business In A Box Academies, and HOPE B- Business Compact Schools. Let me know what you think. Share it, please, with those you love. Let's go....
- John Hope Bryant and The Memo — Comes to the Roland Martin Show This Week
- “The Memo” Debuts in Top 25 Categories at Amazon.com
- An Impactful Release Day Media For “THE MEMO”
- John Hope Bryant to Appear On CNBC’S ‘Squawk Box’ Tomorrow Morning: Introducing THE MEMO
- 100 New HOPE Inside Locations: Regions Bank Announces Major Expansion of Financial Education Partnership with Operation HOPE