Global Dignity emerged into the world in 2005, after a group of Young Global Leaders from the World Economic Forum got together and decided to create a new language for our world, and our youth, that unified us rather than separated us. Global Dignity was co-founded by HRH Crown Prince Haakon of Norway, Professor Pekka Himanen of Finland and myself, and has reached more than 1.7 million youth worldwide. I am proud to announce today that Global Dignity Day 2015 will be October 21st, 2015, and will feature more than 70 countries around the world. The map below shows the countries engaged with Global Dignity Day in 2015! Finally, I am proud to announce that we have now launched Global Dignity USA, chaired by me, which will focus on building out the Global Dignity vision throughout the United States of America. Check out the new website here, and let my team know how you would like to be involved and engaged. A special thank you to John Osborn and the BBDO New York family, who amongst others, have been critical in helping us stand up and launch Global Dignity USA. Those interested in becoming involved should contact Shannon Campbell from my team here. Okay, let's go... John Hope Bryant
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business