This is the Truth In Lending Disclosure from an actual Operation HOPE client's pay day loan contract. (The client has agreed to let me take a photo as long as they could remain anonymous.) Here is the run down: The person Borrowed $300.00 The interest Rate is: 620.189% The Total Interest Paid will be: $945.00 This is a 2 week loan that has been extended 2 times (total of 6 weeks). The Total Amount paid back will be: $1245.00 !!! And THIS -- is what we are fighting to dismantle at Operation HOPE, with Project 5117, and with our 'silver rights' movement. A special thank you here to HOPE Inside Counselor Crystal Nickson for her help here. Spread the word. Hope is on the way. John Hope Bryant
- Moments: John Hope Bryant Speaks at 50th Anniversary of Dr. King’s Sanitation Workers Strike in Memphis.
- The Promise Homes Company Completes Acquisition of 167 Single-Family Homes in Atlanta, Tallahassee & Orlando
- The Promise Homes Company Is Hiring: Looking for a Resident Empowerment Manager in Atlanta.
- The Memo to be Translated Into Spanish Edition
- Atlanta Business Chronicle: Meet John Hope Bryant and the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 2018 Power 100