Anyone who knows me, knows of my incredible respect, love and admiration for my friend President Bill Clinton. I was honored to work with him while he was President. I was even more honored to work with him after he left office, through both his Clinton Foundation and the Clinton Global Initiative. I was thankful to the President, when he agreed to work with Operation HOPE in bringing true hope and resources to the survivors of Hurricane Katrina, the 10th anniversary of which just passed last month. And I have been deeply touched my his ringing endorsements of both of my last two bestselling books, Love Leadership: The New Way to Lead in a Fear-Based World (Jossey-Bass), and How The Poor Can Save Capitalism (Berrett-Koehler). That said, I could not have been more appreciative or thankful to President Clinton for agreeing to come and to give remarks at our 2015 HOPE Global Forum Annual Meeting, where he laid out his (and I will say our shared) vision for 'Inclusive Economics.' The speech is brilliant, and I encourage you and all leaders you care about -- people you care about -- to watch this special presentation from President Clinton, to the more than 2,500 Delegates at our Annual Meeting in Atlanta. One person can make a difference. Be -- that one person. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- Moments: John Hope Bryant Speaks at 50th Anniversary of Dr. King’s Sanitation Workers Strike in Memphis.
- The Promise Homes Company Completes Acquisition of 167 Single-Family Homes in Atlanta, Tallahassee & Orlando
- The Promise Homes Company Is Hiring: Looking for a Resident Empowerment Manager in Atlanta.
- The Memo to be Translated Into Spanish Edition
- Atlanta Business Chronicle: Meet John Hope Bryant and the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 2018 Power 100