The work of my lead philanthropic organizatiom, Operation HOPE, is often referred to in its broad domestic context here in the United States. We have an incredible team who are wholly focused on the work of Operation HOPE outside the U.S. -- specifically through HOPE Global Initiatives. In this below referenced pieces, one of my HOPE Leaders Shannon Campbell talks about her tenure at HOPE, and does a great job of aummarizing our work in South Africa, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, the UAE and other parts of the world. The work of Global Dignity, for instance, is active in more than 70 countries. You can read the complete piece, detailing some of our results around the world, here on the HOPE Blog. Let us know what you think. And of course, if you want to play a role in our work here or increasingly around the world. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant launches Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant explains “The Memo” at SunTrust onUp on Tour stop in Atlanta
- Relationship Capital Unplugged
- Stuck In Traffic? #1 New Release is now available as an audiobook! Listen to The Memo now from iTunes.
- John Hope Bryant in Conversation with Chelsea Clinton — Get The Memo: Five Rules For Your Economic Liberation