I am pleased to advise that several of my senior Operation HOPE leaders have traveled this week to the Middle East to present our HOPE Inside and other related models within the Project 5117 portfolio to a group of prominent bank CEOs and government leaders. Included in the HOPE Delegation are Bill Walbrecher, our president and COO who leads the group, Mary Ehrsam, EVP and head of the HOPE Global Youth Empowerment Group, and Shannon Campbell, who helps me run HOPE Global Initiatives and Global Dignity USA. The HOPE team are in the UAE (United Arab Emirates) this week as the guests of the Emirates Foundation and their CEO, Clare Woodcraft, who serves on our Operation HOPE International Board of Advisors, which is chaired by South African thought leader and businessman Sean Cleary. We partner with the Emirates Foundation on several fronts, including financial literacy for middle school youth. More on this trip later. Operation HOPE is on the move. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant launches Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant explains “The Memo” at SunTrust onUp on Tour stop in Atlanta
- Relationship Capital Unplugged
- Stuck In Traffic? #1 New Release is now available as an audiobook! Listen to The Memo now from iTunes.
- John Hope Bryant in Conversation with Chelsea Clinton — Get The Memo: Five Rules For Your Economic Liberation