I was honored to be asked to speak on my new bestselling book, "How The Poor Can Save Capitalism" and our silver rights empowerment work at Operation HOPE, at the Clinton School on Public Service (University of Arkansas), named in honor of my friend President Bill Clinton. You can watch the entire video from the presentation here. This was one of my better presentations, that connected history with present day problems, opportunities and the practical solutions (made real) that I put into the book. Let me know what you think. One person can change the world. You can be that one person. John Hope Bryant
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant launches Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant explains “The Memo” at SunTrust onUp on Tour stop in Atlanta
- Relationship Capital Unplugged
- Stuck In Traffic? #1 New Release is now available as an audiobook! Listen to The Memo now from iTunes.
- John Hope Bryant in Conversation with Chelsea Clinton — Get The Memo: Five Rules For Your Economic Liberation