I was honored to be asked to speak on my new bestselling book, "How The Poor Can Save Capitalism" and our silver rights empowerment work at Operation HOPE, at the Clinton School on Public Service (University of Arkansas), named in honor of my friend President Bill Clinton. You can watch the entire video from the presentation here. This was one of my better presentations, that connected history with present day problems, opportunities and the practical solutions (made real) that I put into the book. Let me know what you think. One person can change the world. You can be that one person. John Hope Bryant
- Moments: John Hope Bryant Speaks at 50th Anniversary of Dr. King’s Sanitation Workers Strike in Memphis.
- The Promise Homes Company Completes Acquisition of 167 Single-Family Homes in Atlanta, Tallahassee & Orlando
- The Promise Homes Company Is Hiring: Looking for a Resident Empowerment Manager in Atlanta.
- The Memo to be Translated Into Spanish Edition
- Atlanta Business Chronicle: Meet John Hope Bryant and the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 2018 Power 100