My latest book, "How The Poor Can Save Capitalism: Rebuilding the Path to the Middle Class. The Solution for the 100%," continues to do well more than one year after its release in hard back books. Here 800 CEO READ reports that "How The Poor Can Save Capitalism" earned the #22 spot on their August, 2015 Business Bestseller List! 800-CEO READ is a group I have been honored to be associated with, going back to the release of my last bestselling book "Love Leadership." "How The Poor Can Save Capitalism" will soon be out in paperback books, in addition to hard back, audio, digital and other formats. Stay tuned. The HOPE 100-City Book Tour continues throughout 2015. For information here, contact Amber Hall. John Hope Bryant
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant explains “The Memo” at SunTrust onUp on Tour stop in Atlanta
- Relationship Capital Unplugged
- Stuck In Traffic? #1 New Release is now available as an audiobook! Listen to The Memo now from iTunes.
- John Hope Bryant in Conversation with Chelsea Clinton — Get The Memo: Five Rules For Your Economic Liberation
- John Hope Bryant Speaks at 11th Annual Conscious Capitalism CEO Summit