My latest book, "How The Poor Can Save Capitalism: Rebuilding the Path to the Middle Class. The Solution for the 100%," continues to do well more than one year after its release in hard back books. Here 800 CEO READ reports that "How The Poor Can Save Capitalism" earned the #22 spot on their August, 2015 Business Bestseller List! 800-CEO READ is a group I have been honored to be associated with, going back to the release of my last bestselling book "Love Leadership." "How The Poor Can Save Capitalism" will soon be out in paperback books, in addition to hard back, audio, digital and other formats. Stay tuned. The HOPE 100-City Book Tour continues throughout 2015. For information here, contact Amber Hall. John Hope Bryant
- Moments: John Hope Bryant Speaks at 50th Anniversary of Dr. King’s Sanitation Workers Strike in Memphis.
- The Promise Homes Company Completes Acquisition of 167 Single-Family Homes in Atlanta, Tallahassee & Orlando
- The Promise Homes Company Is Hiring: Looking for a Resident Empowerment Manager in Atlanta.
- The Memo to be Translated Into Spanish Edition
- Atlanta Business Chronicle: Meet John Hope Bryant and the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 2018 Power 100