2015 Atlanta British Car Fayre. I was honored to attend and to be invited, but really thought I should stay in the background and take it all in. And so, I registered, parked my car and promptly left my car to walk around and to take everything in. Hours later I returned to my car, preparing to leave. At that moment, I could hear my friend Brian shouting in my direction, "John, don't leave." When I asked why, Brian said "because you won a category of the show!" What I didn't know at the time is that while I was 'walking around,' judges had announced my new Lotus Evora as the Atlanta British Car Fayre Owner's Choice Award winner. Deeply honored. Deeply honored, and thankful to my friend Brian for 'bringing me along.' You can read about the original Mansory Lotus Evora GTE Build Project here. Learn more about Bryant Group Motorsports on Facebook here, and Bryant Group Ventures here. You can see the Flickr album on the award here, and the show here. A special thank you to Motorcars of Georgia (Lotus/Lamborghini) and Magnum Collision for all of their help and support. Let's go.... John Hope BryantThanks to my friend and fellow Lotus car owner Brian Skeoch, I both attended and entered my newly designed Mansory Lotus Evora GTE at the
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ
- Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour to stop at Barnes & Noble in Atlanta; C-SPAN to Broadcast Event