This morning I appeared on Fox 6, WBRC News here in Birmingham, Alabama to promote the annual event where I will be speaking this evening for the Woodlawn Foundation. Operation HOPE will be making a special announcement this evening around our expanded and expanding work portfolio for Project 5117 here. You can watch the video from the morning interview here. Current partners include Regions Bank, Protective Life Insurance Company, Wells Fargo Bank, Alabama Power, and now the State of Alabama. A special acknowledgement to Mayor William Bell of Birmingham, who has also been very supportive in our rollout efforts here. Okay, let's go... John Hope Bryant
- Statement from John Hope Bryant on the Passing of Los Angeles Civic Leader John Mack
- Moments: John Hope Bryant Speaks at 50th Anniversary of Dr. King’s Sanitation Workers Strike in Memphis.
- The Promise Homes Company Completes Acquisition of 167 Single-Family Homes in Atlanta, Tallahassee & Orlando
- The Promise Homes Company Is Hiring: Looking for a Resident Empowerment Manager in Atlanta.
- The Memo to be Translated Into Spanish Edition