our expanded portfolio of Project 5117 work that is coming to the city and region, and specifically in partnership with the Woodlawn Foundation, the State of Alabama, Protective Life Insurance Company, Regions Bank, Wells Fargo Bank and other leaders in the city. Here is a good perspective on some of our youth empowerment work coming to the city and area, and specifically, our call for business role models, internships and a new generation of entrepreneurs and job creators. And don't forget to support the Woodlawn Foundation and their important event next week, here. Okay, let's go. John Hope BryantWhile I pleased to be coming to Birmingham, Alabama this week to deliver my 21st century, inclusive message of 'silver rights empowerment for all,' I am pleased to see that young leaders in and around Birmingham have already taken up the cause. While in Birmingham, Alabama I will be formally announcing
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant launches Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant explains “The Memo” at SunTrust onUp on Tour stop in Atlanta
- Relationship Capital Unplugged
- Stuck In Traffic? #1 New Release is now available as an audiobook! Listen to The Memo now from iTunes.
- John Hope Bryant in Conversation with Chelsea Clinton — Get The Memo: Five Rules For Your Economic Liberation