LinkedIn Influencers about the mentors that changed my life, and along with my personal hero Ambassador Andrew Young, Quincy Jones and Ambassador Saburo Yuzawa, this man is right at the top of the list. Reverend Dr. Cecil "Chip" Murray. You can read (and share) the full piece here. Hope it helps you, like he helped me. What a man. John Hope BryantMany people will come into your life, over the course of your life. But few will help to transform your life. This is literally, what this man -- Reverend Dr. Cecil "Chip" Murray -- did for me. He has served as my spiritual father over the course of my life, and he is the only 'wise man' I have met over the entire course of my life. His most powerful message to me -- learn to love yourself first, and it becomes (much) easier to love everyone else. No one I have sent to him, who went to him 'open,' has left the same as when they went in. No one. Over the almost 30 years I have known him. I write on
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant launches Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant explains “The Memo” at SunTrust onUp on Tour stop in Atlanta
- Relationship Capital Unplugged
- Stuck In Traffic? #1 New Release is now available as an audiobook! Listen to The Memo now from iTunes.
- John Hope Bryant in Conversation with Chelsea Clinton — Get The Memo: Five Rules For Your Economic Liberation