This was a great session with my friends at Chin Motorsports at Road Atlanta. Here you will see me -- during a race training session with instructor and Chin Motorsports General Manager Mark Hicks -- hunting down and overtaking everyone from Porsche race prepped cars to race prepped Corvettes. What was most gratifying is that the car I was driving was technically underpowered for the field. It was a race prepped BRZ Subaru at about 200HP, which is bare minimum for this field of strong cars and drivers. On other days I am sure I will be the hunted and the active follower. But, this was not that day. An amazing experience. John Hope Bryant
- Moments: John Hope Bryant Speaks at 50th Anniversary of Dr. King’s Sanitation Workers Strike in Memphis.
- The Promise Homes Company Completes Acquisition of 167 Single-Family Homes in Atlanta, Tallahassee & Orlando
- The Promise Homes Company Is Hiring: Looking for a Resident Empowerment Manager in Atlanta.
- The Memo to be Translated Into Spanish Edition
- Atlanta Business Chronicle: Meet John Hope Bryant and the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 2018 Power 100