Thankful for me, my mother and father gave me just what I needed growing up -- confidence and great role modeling. Unfortunately, many parents believe they have to purchase the admiration of their children, or worse, underwrite every aspect of the child's life -- which may in fact ruin a great kid. Here's a piece I wrote on LinkedIn Influencers on this topic. Read, share with friends, and let me know what you think. Lets go... John Hope Bryant
- Moments: John Hope Bryant Speaks at 50th Anniversary of Dr. King’s Sanitation Workers Strike in Memphis.
- The Promise Homes Company Completes Acquisition of 167 Single-Family Homes in Atlanta, Tallahassee & Orlando
- The Promise Homes Company Is Hiring: Looking for a Resident Empowerment Manager in Atlanta.
- The Memo to be Translated Into Spanish Edition
- Atlanta Business Chronicle: Meet John Hope Bryant and the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 2018 Power 100