formally announced this initiative at CGI America, and I wrote about my vision for it on the LinkedIn Influencers platform, but it has been leaders like Kat Cole who will make this real in the lives of our young people. Giving us leadership, and them an invaluable 'office experience.' And so, while Ms. Cole signed on as Co-Chair of the new HOPE B- Business Compact, she also agreed to take on the first set of Interns! And here they are, sharing a unique and priceless experience in the 'world' of Kat Cole. A special thank you to this leader, Kat Cole, and a positive challenge to others -- to please join her. You can sign on to help here. See the Storify on the CGI America commitment here. Let's go.. John Hope BryantEvery now and then, you meet a leader who actually leads -- and cares. This is the personality known as Kat Cole, President of FOCUS Brands, and the former President of Cinnabon. When you look at a leader, you look for more than their ability to produce results and to achieve a bottom line. You look for integrity, character -- and most of all a leader who cares. Ms. Kat Cole recently spoke at the Annual Meeting of Operation HOPE at our HOPE Global Forum, 2015, but it is what she did when no one was looking that was most impressive. Last month Operation HOPE announced the new HOPE B- Business Compact as part of the Project 5117 portfolio, focused on instilling a generation of internships once again, tied to the suites of corporate America, government, community, faith, academia and the media. We
- Moments: John Hope Bryant Speaks at 50th Anniversary of Dr. King’s Sanitation Workers Strike in Memphis.
- The Promise Homes Company Completes Acquisition of 167 Single-Family Homes in Atlanta, Tallahassee & Orlando
- The Promise Homes Company Is Hiring: Looking for a Resident Empowerment Manager in Atlanta.
- The Memo to be Translated Into Spanish Edition
- Atlanta Business Chronicle: Meet John Hope Bryant and the Atlanta Business Chronicle’s 2018 Power 100