I drove the Lamborghini Huracan' LP610 4 at Exotics Racing in Las Vegas, Nevada, on their 'Playground' track there. This was by far the more wild of three supercars I drove on this day. But if you want to get eyeball attention, if that is your goal, then this is the car you will want to drive. Four wheel drive keeps it planted and civilized, but I found its characteristics better for (very) fast straight line driving than handling tightly around corners. You will see me slightly oversteer the car early on (the first lap), and the rear comes loose momentarily. This car demands both respect and attention. To see my review of all three supercars, see the series on the Blog.
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant launches Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant explains “The Memo” at SunTrust onUp on Tour stop in Atlanta
- Relationship Capital Unplugged
- Stuck In Traffic? #1 New Release is now available as an audiobook! Listen to The Memo now from iTunes.
- John Hope Bryant in Conversation with Chelsea Clinton — Get The Memo: Five Rules For Your Economic Liberation