As you will read in my overall review of the three supercars I drove on this day in Las Vegas, Nevada, at Exotics Racing there, this car was my far the standout. Balanced. Super quick. Responsive. Confidence building. Comfortable. Uncomfortable. Comforting. Driven. A corner hunter. I found this car to be what's called 'a driver's car.' If you love Porsche's, then you will love this car. But, if you think you know Porsche's because you have driven one, you are going to be very surprised when you drive this. This is what Porsche had in mind when it decided to compete in global motorsports, and I get it. Now. John Hope Bryant
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business