HOPE Coalition America, we are pleased to report that our emergency financial disaster preparedness, response and recovery division at Operation HOPE, has served more than 250,000 survivors of Katrina. The above photo is from the time that President Bill Clinton and his Clinton Foundation spent with me, Fred D. Smith and my team on the ground in Gulfport, Mississippi, working to provide EITC benefits to surviving families. We were pleased to partner in our response with, amongst others, DHS/FEMA, the American Red Cross and the Clinton Foundation. We also received significant support from the Bush-Clinton Katrina Fund. Read the complete press release from Operation HOPE on our impact, on the ground, here. One person can make a difference. Be -- that one person. John Hope BryantAugust 27th, 2015, is an interesting anniversary. No reason for anyone to celebrate -- as Hurricane Katrina was a tragedy of unbelievable pain and consequence. That said, I am very proud of how the organization I founded -- Operation HOPE -- responded. On the 10th anniversary of Hurricane Katrina, and working through
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant launches Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant explains “The Memo” at SunTrust onUp on Tour stop in Atlanta
- Relationship Capital Unplugged
- Stuck In Traffic? #1 New Release is now available as an audiobook! Listen to The Memo now from iTunes.
- John Hope Bryant in Conversation with Chelsea Clinton — Get The Memo: Five Rules For Your Economic Liberation