I keep saying that the new HOPE Inside model from Operation HOPE, and our growing Project 5117 portfolio, is going to fundamentally change banking, and empower communities -- and it appears that opinion makers are beginning to take notice. The ABA Banking Journal and the American Bankers Association just highlighted our new HOPE Inside model amongst its profile of innovative 'future of bank branch' models. They also, in another piece by Corey Corlisle, featured our work around increasing credit scores in HOPE Inside locations (HOPE 700 Credit Score Communities). Further along these lines, the Birmingham Business Journal profiled one of our prominent partners featured in this story -- namely Regions Bank. This week we cut the ribbon to a City of St. Louis City Hall office, led by City Treasurer Tishaura Jones, that will house a future HOPE Inside, and last Friday we inaugurated a second HOPE Inside from First Tennessee Bank in Memphis. The national HOPE Inside model was first sponsored by SunTrust Banks, which is our anchor partner for the initiative nationwide. The flagship HOPE Inside location is located at the historic home of Dr. King's ministry, namely HOPE Inside @Ebenezer in Atlanta, and the growing HOPE Inside network is central to the evolution of the silver rights movement. Opening up the free enterprise system -- to all. More to come. Let's go.... John Hope Bryant
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant launches Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant explains “The Memo” at SunTrust onUp on Tour stop in Atlanta
- Relationship Capital Unplugged
- Stuck In Traffic? #1 New Release is now available as an audiobook! Listen to The Memo now from iTunes.
- John Hope Bryant in Conversation with Chelsea Clinton — Get The Memo: Five Rules For Your Economic Liberation