"Internship America: Putting a Generation to Work." Today I penned a follow on piece entitled "Looking for Jobs in all the Wrong Places." Both on the LinkedIn Influencers platform. These piece formally introduced our dual strategy at Operation HOPE focused on both 'creating jobs' for young people, through our growing network of HOPE Business In A Box Academies, and now our recently introduced 'get a job' plan, called the HOPE B- Business Compact. Let me know what you think of the pieces, and the initiatives to empower a generation of young people; first here in America, and then abroad. Yes, my vision is ultimately global. We are all in this mess, together. Read the full piece here for Looking Jobs in all the Wrong Places. Let's go. John Hope BryantWhy can't young people find jobs? Many are simply looking in the wrong places. Or to quote my friend Jim Clifton, Chairman and CEO of Gallup, "they are fishing in the wrong holes." I wrote a piece earlier this week, entitled
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant launches Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant explains “The Memo” at SunTrust onUp on Tour stop in Atlanta
- Relationship Capital Unplugged
- Stuck In Traffic? #1 New Release is now available as an audiobook! Listen to The Memo now from iTunes.
- John Hope Bryant in Conversation with Chelsea Clinton — Get The Memo: Five Rules For Your Economic Liberation