Today I published a provocative piece on LinkedIn Influencers entitled "Time to Tell the Losers to Kiss Off." I wanted to tell them to do something else, but this was civil and appropriate enough to get the point across (smile). That said, I feel strongly about this -- don't let people emotionally bully you. No matter, who they are. Even, if they say they love you. People do a lot of things, because they 'mean well.' Remembers, losers love company. And they prefer their company miserable, just like them. Here is the piece from LinkedIn Influencers. Please share with your networks. Let's start an epidemic of positive energy in the world. One last thing -- don't let the loser within you win, either. We all have! Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant launches Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant explains “The Memo” at SunTrust onUp on Tour stop in Atlanta
- Relationship Capital Unplugged
- Stuck In Traffic? #1 New Release is now available as an audiobook! Listen to The Memo now from iTunes.
- John Hope Bryant in Conversation with Chelsea Clinton — Get The Memo: Five Rules For Your Economic Liberation