I am looking forward to coming to my birth city of Los Angeles later this week to speak at the Southern California Leadership Council, a group which includes three former Governors of California, inclusive of former Governor Pete Wilson, GovernorGeorge Deukmejian and former Governor Gray Davis. I will be addressing issues of poverty in Southern California, the stability and growth of L.A.'s absolutely critical middle class, and what comes next -- for a city that meant so much to me growing up. I will be sharing both our on the ground work in Southern California, with Project 5117, as led by HOPE Leader Lance Triggs, and the overall approach to that work, as outlines in my now bestselling book, "How The Poor Can Save Capitalism: Rebuilding the Path to the Middle Class." You can learn more about the Southern California Leadership Council here. Okay, let's go... John Hope Bryant
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business