I am proud and pleased to join my friends in Birmingham, Alabama, including Sally Mackin, director of the Woodlawn Foundation (which is doing great work in the underserved areas of Birmingham), Johnny Johns, CEO of Protective Life Insurance Company, Grayson Hall, CEO of Regions Bank, my new friends at Synovus Bank, and all of my friends from the beloved community of Birmingham, Alabama. Honored to have work on the ground in Birmingham already, including a HOPE Inside @ Regions Bank, an Entrepreneurship Training Program supported by Wells Fargo, Birmingham, and our (HOPE Coalition America) emergency financial disaster preparedness, response and recovery work there, supported by the U.S. Economic Development Administration (EDA). For tickets for the Woodlawn Foundation event check in here. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business