I am proud and pleased to join my friends in Birmingham, Alabama, including Sally Mackin, director of the Woodlawn Foundation (which is doing great work in the underserved areas of Birmingham), Johnny Johns, CEO of Protective Life Insurance Company, Grayson Hall, CEO of Regions Bank, my new friends at Synovus Bank, and all of my friends from the beloved community of Birmingham, Alabama. Honored to have work on the ground in Birmingham already, including a HOPE Inside @ Regions Bank, an Entrepreneurship Training Program supported by Wells Fargo, Birmingham, and our (HOPE Coalition America) emergency financial disaster preparedness, response and recovery work there, supported by the U.S. Economic Development Administration (EDA). For tickets for the Woodlawn Foundation event check in here. Let's go... John Hope Bryant
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant launches Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant explains “The Memo” at SunTrust onUp on Tour stop in Atlanta
- Relationship Capital Unplugged
- Stuck In Traffic? #1 New Release is now available as an audiobook! Listen to The Memo now from iTunes.
- John Hope Bryant in Conversation with Chelsea Clinton — Get The Memo: Five Rules For Your Economic Liberation