here. Okay, let's go... John Hope BryantI meet a lot of people, every week. It always amuses me when I then run into someone I might have met months ago, and without any additional connection whatsoever, they say "you don't remember me do you?" The answer is "no, I don't remember you.." This is not me being disrespectful, this is just common sense. Why should I remember you? What have you done -- other than being born fabulous of course -- to make yourself 'memorable.' People are funny to me. But this young man -- Samuel A. McNair -- he changed the game on all of this talk with me this morning. I awoke to the below text message, and photo of him, making it clear that he met me, followed up with me, sent me an email and called. Then did what I said, and called my executive assistant, and now he was doubling back again. And he did all of this, with respect and understanding of how busy me and my team must be, and while being respectful and not at all pushy -- while making his point. He was NOT giving up. Period. This young man, will be successful. And yes, I will be scheduling an appointment. Here, ladies and gentlemen, is what 'success looks like.' Parents -- you want your child to be successful in life? Have them attack life like this, every day of the week. We are surrogate-raising young 'silver rights' leaders like this through the extended Operation HOPE family every week. Join the movement
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant launches Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant explains “The Memo” at SunTrust onUp on Tour stop in Atlanta
- Relationship Capital Unplugged
- Stuck In Traffic? #1 New Release is now available as an audiobook! Listen to The Memo now from iTunes.
- John Hope Bryant in Conversation with Chelsea Clinton — Get The Memo: Five Rules For Your Economic Liberation