"How The Poor Can Save Capitalism: Rebuilding the Path to the Middle Class. The Solution for the 100%." The reality of what is going on right now in Greece, is the reason I launched Operation HOPE's Project 5117, first here in the low wealth communities of the United States, focused on opening up the free enterprise system for all, particularly those communities at the margin. Those outside the loop of opportunity and aspirations. Strengthening the economy by deepening and widening it, and including more people in it. We call that silver rights. The Greece crisis is what happens when leaders disconnect their own make-believe reality, from the absolute reality (and sustainability) of their people. Or said another way, when leaders forget how they were succeeding, or had succeeded as a nation, in the first place. Here is what wrote and just published in LinkedIn Influencers, on the Greek financial crisis. Please read, share with friends and colleagues, and of course, let me know what you think.Many have asked me my views on what's happening in Greece. Unfortunately, it has deep roots in and around what I believe is wrong with large parts of the world, and why I wrote the book,
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant launches Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant explains “The Memo” at SunTrust onUp on Tour stop in Atlanta
- Relationship Capital Unplugged
- Stuck In Traffic? #1 New Release is now available as an audiobook! Listen to The Memo now from iTunes.
- John Hope Bryant in Conversation with Chelsea Clinton — Get The Memo: Five Rules For Your Economic Liberation