The growth of Operation HOPE is gathering an impressive array of credible national backers, partners, and supporters. I am really happy to announce today that Operation HOPE has formed a deep and very important strategic relationship with Mutual of Omaha Bank. Mutual of Omaha Bank, part of the 100+ year history of Mutual of Omaha the insurance company, is one of the largest and most stable financial institutions in the country, and we are honored to now enjoy a more substantive relationship with the company. Jeff Schmid, CEO of Mutual of Omaha Bank, serves on the Global Board of Directors for Operation HOPE, and Mutual of Omaha Bank is an important Member of the FINANCIAL SERVICES ROUNDTABLE, where HOPE also enjoys an important national strategic alliance. More information around this new national relationship between Operation HOPE and Mutual of Omaha Bank is detailed here, in this public release. Operation HOPE also recently announced a new and first ever HOPE Inside location in Las Vegas, Nevada, sponsored by Mutual of Omaha Bank and located within one of their branches there. This is part of HOPE's Project 5117 initiative to change communities, and empower people, nationwide by year 2020. The best is yet to come. Stay tuned all. John Hope Bryant
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant launches Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant explains “The Memo” at SunTrust onUp on Tour stop in Atlanta
- Relationship Capital Unplugged
- Stuck In Traffic? #1 New Release is now available as an audiobook! Listen to The Memo now from iTunes.
- John Hope Bryant in Conversation with Chelsea Clinton — Get The Memo: Five Rules For Your Economic Liberation