Every year I select a word. Last year, my word was Intentionality, and for 2015, that word is to Curate, and I am the chief curator of my own life. But what am I curating? It's a movement, a movement of silver rights. But this time the movement is in the suites, not the streets. And this movement, will require a new constituency. But this constituency -- principally business leaders, but also leaders from government, community, faith, academia and the media -- has no idea that they have a role to play. And they have no idea that I am coming their way. And so, I have to frame, organize, think through, plan, articulate and execute a new movement of silver rights empowerment for all. My baseline is the organization I founded, Operation HOPE, as the operating platform. The centerpiece of a new movement to empower all, with new tools, for a new era. But the infrastructure, is not enough. The systems, are not enough. What people need, what the world increasingly needs -- is a vision that they can buy into. Something that they can do, and a canvas of and for that vision -- that includes all loving people. And so, my work in 2015, is to curate. To execute -- on the things I have been thinking about and working on for more than 20 years no. And to what end, you might ask? My mission -- is to curate a new movement, of silver rights, centered in 'sustainable, transformational change -- at scale.' This is what I am about in 2015. I hope that you will join me. You can find a place for you, to curate your own commitment for change, for our present work through year 2020. We call it Project 5117. Okay, let's go. John Hope Bryant
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant launches Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant explains “The Memo” at SunTrust onUp on Tour stop in Atlanta
- Relationship Capital Unplugged
- Stuck In Traffic? #1 New Release is now available as an audiobook! Listen to The Memo now from iTunes.
- John Hope Bryant in Conversation with Chelsea Clinton — Get The Memo: Five Rules For Your Economic Liberation