"How The Poor Can Save Capitalism," but the below graph illustrate this better than I can describe it in mere words.Harriett Tubman once suggested that she could have set more slaves free, had to acknowledged that they were slaves. There are many people today who need to set themselves free. Poverty today, I am convinced, is not principally about 'money.' Sustenance is certainly about money, but that is not what I am talking about either. I am talking about the poverty of spirit. I cover this topic in great detail in my newest, bestselling book,
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant launches Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant explains “The Memo” at SunTrust onUp on Tour stop in Atlanta
- Relationship Capital Unplugged
- Stuck In Traffic? #1 New Release is now available as an audiobook! Listen to The Memo now from iTunes.
- John Hope Bryant in Conversation with Chelsea Clinton — Get The Memo: Five Rules For Your Economic Liberation