"How The Poor Can Save Capitalism," but the below graph illustrate this better than I can describe it in mere words.Harriett Tubman once suggested that she could have set more slaves free, had to acknowledged that they were slaves. There are many people today who need to set themselves free. Poverty today, I am convinced, is not principally about 'money.' Sustenance is certainly about money, but that is not what I am talking about either. I am talking about the poverty of spirit. I cover this topic in great detail in my newest, bestselling book,
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business