I strongly believe, that "America needs Detroit to win -- again." Detroit, is part of the American experience. It is part of America's birth of enterprise, and literally, our middle class. The history of Detroit, is embedded in the DNA of our nation. This is why Ambassador Andrew Young and I are here in Detroit, MI tonight, for the event honoring the 150th anniversary of President Abraham Lincoln's Freedman's Bank, at the Charles H. Wright Museum on African-American History, and why I have dedicated my life to advancing both the free enterprise system, and what I call the 'silver rights' movement. Making free enterprise work for all. Here's more information on the total Freedman's Bank Tour, and specifically our Freedman's Bank Tour Detroit evening tonight. John Hope Bryant
- Will tax reform help the poor? John Hope Bryant on MSNBC with Velshi & Ruhle
- Global Dignity Quote of the Day
- HOPE Inside and SunTrust Banks Partnership: 200 Locations for HOPE Inside by Year 2020. 12% of Bank Branch Network.
- John Hope Bryant’s ‘The Memo’ Reaches 800-CEOREAD Business Bestseller List, October 2017
- ‘The Memo’ by John Hope Bryant Selected as an ‘Editor’s Choice’ Book by 800-CEO-READ