I strongly believe, that "America needs Detroit to win -- again." Detroit, is part of the American experience. It is part of America's birth of enterprise, and literally, our middle class. The history of Detroit, is embedded in the DNA of our nation. This is why Ambassador Andrew Young and I are here in Detroit, MI tonight, for the event honoring the 150th anniversary of President Abraham Lincoln's Freedman's Bank, at the Charles H. Wright Museum on African-American History, and why I have dedicated my life to advancing both the free enterprise system, and what I call the 'silver rights' movement. Making free enterprise work for all. Here's more information on the total Freedman's Bank Tour, and specifically our Freedman's Bank Tour Detroit evening tonight. John Hope Bryant
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant launches Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant explains “The Memo” at SunTrust onUp on Tour stop in Atlanta
- Relationship Capital Unplugged
- Stuck In Traffic? #1 New Release is now available as an audiobook! Listen to The Memo now from iTunes.
- John Hope Bryant in Conversation with Chelsea Clinton — Get The Memo: Five Rules For Your Economic Liberation