In actuality, these remarks are not so much about Black Love, as Self Love, and redefining Blackness (from a negative, to a positive perspective). As I have often said, "if I don't like me, I cannot like you. If I don't love me, I cannot love you. If I don't respect me, don't expect me to respect you. And if I don't have a purpose in my life, I am going to make your life, a living Hell." Something to think about... Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s wisdom, is timeless. John Hope Bryant
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant launches Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant explains “The Memo” at SunTrust onUp on Tour stop in Atlanta
- Relationship Capital Unplugged
- Stuck In Traffic? #1 New Release is now available as an audiobook! Listen to The Memo now from iTunes.
- John Hope Bryant in Conversation with Chelsea Clinton — Get The Memo: Five Rules For Your Economic Liberation