The story of the Freedman's Bank, is an American story. And it's our story. But it's never been told. Well, Operation HOPE and our Project 5117 initiative is not only committed to completing what President Lincoln started in 1865, immediately following the civil war, we are committed to telling the empowering and inspiring story of the Freedman's Bank -- 150 years later. A bank chartered -- to teach freed slaves about money! Join us tonight. Contact my lead in Detroit, Ryan Mack.
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant launches Delivering The Memo Master Class Book Tour
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant explains “The Memo” at SunTrust onUp on Tour stop in Atlanta
- Relationship Capital Unplugged
- Stuck In Traffic? #1 New Release is now available as an audiobook! Listen to The Memo now from iTunes.
- John Hope Bryant in Conversation with Chelsea Clinton — Get The Memo: Five Rules For Your Economic Liberation