The story of the Freedman's Bank, is an American story. And it's our story. But it's never been told. Well, Operation HOPE and our Project 5117 initiative is not only committed to completing what President Lincoln started in 1865, immediately following the civil war, we are committed to telling the empowering and inspiring story of the Freedman's Bank -- 150 years later. A bank chartered -- to teach freed slaves about money! Join us tonight. Contact my lead in Detroit, Ryan Mack.
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.
- Just Published on LinkedIn Influencers: The Memo: The Only (Really) Good Reason To Go to Harvard University.
- Operation HOPE celebrates the 86th birthday of HOPE Global Spokesman Ambassador Andrew Young with Special Tribute Website
- LA Youth Entrepreneur Serving Success in Small Business