President Abraham Lincoln, one of the nation’s original visionaries, had wanted to win the Civil War but also envisioned freeing the enslaved and ensuring their economic prosperity. After he signed the Emancipation Proclamation, he signed legislation creating the Freedman’s Saving and Trust Co., known as Freedman’s Savings Bank.
- John Hope Bryant featured on This Month In Banking podcast to discuss the success of HOPE Inside
- John Hope Bryant Quote Of The Day
- John Hope Bryant and Henry Ford III Announce Academy to Expose Youth in Underserved Communities to Motorsports and Careers in the Automotive Industry
- Caffeine & Octane TV Series: BG Motorsports Academy Debuts on Velocity TV Tomorrow Morning at 9am EST
- Announcing Jane Wurwand as Featured Speaker at the 2017 HOPE Global Forum