President Abraham Lincoln, one of the nation’s original visionaries, had wanted to win the Civil War but also envisioned freeing the enslaved and ensuring their economic prosperity. After he signed the Emancipation Proclamation, he signed legislation creating the Freedman’s Saving and Trust Co., known as Freedman’s Savings Bank.
- Making Faster Laps: The Compressed Braking Zone
- Video: American Proud. A 1:40 Lap in the Ford Shelby GT350R at Road Atlanta
- Video: My Best Track Time with the Ford Shelby GT350R at Road Atlanta
- How The Poor Can Save Capitalism Book Featured In “Hacking Capitalism” Bundle To Raise Money For Charity
- John Hope Bryant Quote Of The Day