Final results, outcomes and recommendations from the HOPE Global Financial Dignity Summit will be incorporated into the final Global Summit Report for 2013, but already, here is what I know:
- 1,300 plus Delegates from both days.
- 150 plus Speakers.
- 1,300 Working Group session 'solutions' recommendations submitted.
- Based on post summit survey, 94% said overall goals were met.
- More than 25 states in the United States, and 20 countries internationally.
- 200 plus commitments were made to CGI (Clinton Global Initiative) for Project 5117.