HOPE Global Financial Dignity Summit 2013 Results
Final results, outcomes and recommendations from the HOPE Global Financial Dignity Summit will be incorporated into the final Global Summit Report for 2013, but already, here is what I know:
- 1,300 plus Delegates from both days.
- 150 plus Speakers.
- 1,300 Working Group session 'solutions' recommendations submitted.
- Based on post summit survey, 94% said overall goals were met.
- More than 25 states in the United States, and 20 countries internationally.
- 200 plus commitments were made to CGI (Clinton Global Initiative) for Project 5117.