HOPE is looking for dedicated and PASSIONATE young adults to take leadership of meaningful projects to help underserved communities nationwide. HOPE is seeking young leaders to intern in the following HOPE departments:
- HOPE Financial Dignity Centers
- HOPE Business in A Box
- Project Restore HOPE: Hurricane Sandy
- HOPE Youth Empowerment Group (BOOF, and BOOF CE)
- HOPE Global Initiatives
- HOPE Forums
Compliment your academic success with our in-depth, hands-on internship programs. As a HOPE intern you will have the opportunity to:
- Engage a network of executive professionals
- Immerse yourself in rewarding and stimulating projects
- Gain insight into the contemporary global financial environment
- Attend weekly leadership workshops
Be a part of the next generation for economic empowerment and Silver Rights movement!
Visit www.operationhope.org/fellows to learn more!