* In 2011, more than 250,000 young people in over 45 countries participated in the Global Dignity Day in October.
* In NORWAY, around 1,000 volunteers reached over 50% of 16-year-old schoolchildren.
* The same year in INDONESIA, 25,000 junior and senior high school students from 400 schools participated in the Global Dignity Day.
* Besides the Global Dignity Day, DIGNITY DAY SESSIONS are held throughout the year in schools
* Since Global Dignity Day 2011, VOLUNTEERS have reached even more schools around the globe.
There are also close to 30 Country Chairs for Global Dignity now, around the globe.
Global Dignity was founded by three Young Global Leaders, namely Professor Pekka Himanen of Finland, HRH Crown Prince Haakon of Norway, and 'silver rights' entrepreneur John Hope Bryant from America.
Sign up to become a part of GLOBAL DIGNITY DAY 2012, right now....
John Hope Bryant is a thought leader, founder, chairman and CEO of Operation HOPE and Bryant Group Companies, Inc. Magazine/CEO READ bestselling business author of LOVE LEADERSHIP: The New Way to Lead in a Fear-Based World (Jossey-Bass), the only African-American bestselling business author in America, and is chairman of the Subcommittee for the Under-Served and Community Empowerment for the U.S. President’s Advisory Council on Financial Capability, for President Barack Obama. Mr. Bryant is the co-founder of the Gallup-HOPE Index, the only national research poll on youth financial dignity and youth economic energy in the U.S. He is also a co-founder of Global Dignity with HRH Crown Prince Haakon of Norway and Professor Pekka Himanen of Finland. Global Dignity is affiliated with the Forum of Young Global Leaders and the World Economic Forum. Mr. Bryant serves on the board of directors of Ares Commercial Real Estate Corporation, an NYSE Euronext publicly traded company, and a division of $54 billion Ares Capital.