“Coca-Cola Company is in more countries than the United Nations (200 countries), and is the best known brand in the world. The two highest ranking African-Americans at the Coca-Cola Company (Carl Ware and Alex Cummings), reaching the level of executive vice president of the global parent, both came from and through Clark Atlanta University.” Ingrid Saunders-Jones, speaking at the Clark Atlanta University “Spirit of Greatness” Dinner.
- Video: U.S. Treasury Department Hosts Freedman’s Bank Forum To Explore Ways To Build An Economy For All Americans
- John Hope Bryant Unveils Lost History Of The Freedman’s Bank Building In Straight Talk Video Series
- John Hope Bryant Quote Of The Day
- Get the Story Straight: Impact of CGI is REAL
- John Hope Bryant On The Move: Recap Of ‘Sustainable Tomorrow’ Event In Sweden