December 30, 2010
This year saw a big development in our monthly bestseller lists, as Inc. magazine decided to partner with us to spread the word about what books businesspeople are purchasing for themselves and their teams. Thus was born the Inc./800-CEO-READ Business Book Bestseller List.
We’ve recently compiled the numbers for the entire year, giving weight to both total sales numbers and how long each book stayed on the list (and at what number), and we are now pleased to present
the bestsellers of 2010.
- Strengths Finder 2.0 by Tom Rath; Gallup Press
- The Go-Giver: A Little Story about a Powerful Business Idea by Bob Burg, John David Mann ; Portfolio
- Switch: How to Change Things When Change Is Hard By Chip Heath, Dan Heath, Broadway
- Love Leadership: The New Way to Lead in a Fear-Based World by John Hope Bryant; Jossey-Bass
- Return of the Gold: The Journey of Jerry Colangelo and the Redeem Team by Dan Bickley; Morgan James Publishing
- Doing Both: How Cisco Captures Today’s Profit and Drives Tomorrow’s Growth By Inder Sidhu , FT Press
- Rich Dad’s Conspiracy of the Rich: The 8 New Rules of Money by Robert T Kiyosaki; Business Plus
- Accelerating Out of the Great Recession: How to Win in a Slow-Growth Economy by David Rhodes, Daniel Stelter; McGraw-Hill
- Linchpin: Are You Indispensable? by Seth Godin; Portfolio
- What Got You Here Won’t Get You There: How Successful People Become Even More
To follow what books the business world is digesting every month, subscribe to the RSS feed for The Business Book Bestseller List.