Which country is the world’s largest recipient of World Bank funds, to this very day? France. France was in many ways almost completely destroyed during World War II.
- John Hope Bryant Unveils Lost History Of The Freedman’s Bank Building In Straight Talk Video Series
- John Hope Bryant Quote Of The Day
- Get the Story Straight: Impact of CGI is REAL
- John Hope Bryant On The Move: Recap Of ‘Sustainable Tomorrow’ Event In Sweden
- U.S. Department of the U.S. Treasury to Live Webcast Freedman’s Bank Forum, Friday, September 23rd, 2016