Last September, 2010, following my speeches before the Ugandan Financial Literacy Week, I was deeply touched by my subsequent experience visiting the mouth of the Nile River, so famously tied to Egypt and her history. The difference is, I was in Uganda, Africa, the place where the Nile River actually originates. It is also where one of my heroes, Mahatma Gandhi, the man credited with bringing freedom and independence to India, asked to have his ashes releases; his resting place for all eternity. As you can see for yourself from the photos, it is a place of indescribable beauty. I hope you enjoy the images as much as I enjoyed the invaluable experience. Onward with HOPE John Hope Bryant
- Operation HOPE Founder joins historic tribute to Memphis Sanitation Workers of 1968
- From Rolling out: John Hope Bryant addresses cringeworthy $8 net worth of Blacks
- From Bloomberg Markets: Operation HOPE CEO John Hope Bryant on Boosting Credit Scores for the Underserved
- John Hope Bryant Quote of the Day
- Want to Create Societal Change? Get Young People on it.