Last September, 2010, following my speeches before the Ugandan Financial Literacy Week, I was deeply touched by my subsequent experience visiting the mouth of the Nile River, so famously tied to Egypt and her history. The difference is, I was in Uganda, Africa, the place where the Nile River actually originates. It is also where one of my heroes, Mahatma Gandhi, the man credited with bringing freedom and independence to India, asked to have his ashes releases; his resting place for all eternity. As you can see for yourself from the photos, it is a place of indescribable beauty. I hope you enjoy the images as much as I enjoyed the invaluable experience. Onward with HOPE John Hope Bryant
- Operation HOPE Founder John Hope Bryant explains “The Memo” at SunTrust onUp on Tour stop in Atlanta
- Relationship Capital Unplugged
- Stuck In Traffic? #1 New Release is now available as an audiobook! Listen to The Memo now from iTunes.
- John Hope Bryant in Conversation with Chelsea Clinton — Get The Memo: Five Rules For Your Economic Liberation
- John Hope Bryant Speaks at 11th Annual Conscious Capitalism CEO Summit