California's employment hole remains huge. The state still has 1.3 million fewer jobs than it did at its peak in July 2007. Key sectors including housing continue to struggle. The state has lost more than 400,000 construction jobs since early 2006. More than 2.2 million Californians are unemployed; nearly half of them have been jobless for more than six months.
- Making Faster Laps: The Compressed Braking Zone
- Video: American Proud. A 1:40 Lap in the Ford Shelby GT350R at Road Atlanta
- Video: My Best Track Time with the Ford Shelby GT350R at Road Atlanta
- How The Poor Can Save Capitalism Book Featured In “Hacking Capitalism” Bundle To Raise Money For Charity
- John Hope Bryant Quote Of The Day